Тестовые задания по грамматике английского языка с ключами
скачать (58.5 kb.)
Доступные файлы (1):
- Смотрите также:
- Dooley Jenny, Evans Virginia. Grammarway 2. Практическое пособие по грамматике английского языка [ документ ]
- Скляренко Зинаиды Феодосьевны по теоретической грамматике английского языка [ лекция ]
- по грамматике казахского языка [ лекция ]
- Christine Lagarde au FMI. Аудиорепортаж [ документ ]
- 35e Marathon de Paris. Аудиорепортаж [ документ ]
- Virginia Evance, Lenny Dooley, Elchin Gasimov, Anna Kurovskaya. Practice Exam Papers Secondary School 9 [ документ ]
- Тестовые задания - Направляющие системы электросвязи [ шпаргалка ]
- Dooley J., Evans V. Grammarway 1. Практическое пособие по грамматике английского языка [ документ ]
- Берков В.П. Краткий справочник по грамматике норвежского языка [ документ ]
- Теоретическая грамматика английского языка [ лекция ]
- Тестовые задания по сербскому языку [ шпаргалка ]
- Особенности обучения грамматике Китайского языка [ курсовая работа ]
Реклама MarketGid:Grammar test - 1
1. Don't you know him? He always ... lies.
A. tell B. say C. says D. tells
2. He phoned to say he … his bag on the plane.
A. forgot B. has left C. had left D. has forgotten
3. I have never seen such ... men!
A. higher B. high C. tall D. the tallest
4. I don't think you should select the pictures so carefully. ... will do.
A. some B. no C. any D. none
5. He wonders ... he could possibly get the job.
A. weather B. whatever C. whenever D. whether
6. The clothes are absolutely wet. I should dry ... .
A. it B. their C. them D. theirs
7. He decided to save some money and put ... in the bank.
A. it B. their C. them D. its
8. - Must I make the final choice right now? – - No, you …. .
A. mustn't B. can't C. needn't D. couldn't
9. If food in the Chinese restaurant is not bad and in the Japanese restaurant it is extremely delicious that means that the first one is ... than the second.
A. the worst B. better C. worse D. the best
10. … Mississippi is one of the longest rivers in the world.
A. a B. the C. an D. –
11. They are … asleep.
A. yet B. just C. still D. else
12. He … the house since 1997.
A. has owned B. have been owning C. own D. owned
13. The man is old and he can’t … well.
A. heard B. hear C. to hear D. listen to
14. They arrived … the airport on time.
A. – B. in C. to D. at
15. We can't agree ... you on the problem.
A. to B. with C. without D. –
16. A ... wind is blowing.
A. stronger B. strong C. strongest D. small
17. I don’t like parties … finish late.
A. who B. what C. which D. so that
18. Have you ever been ... Scotland?
A. in B. at C. to D. into
19. I don't believe she can ... that long.
A. speak B. tell C. say D. to speak
20. Tom said he would come back ... I finished.
A. before B. while C. until D. till
Grammar test - 2
1. There isn't ... sense in what you suggest.
A. many B. much C. few D. a few
2. Can you explain why you ... this mistake again?
A. do B. has C. make D. have made
3. The forecast promises such ... good weather.
but I don't believe it.
A. a B. an C. - D. the
4. She thinks he's ... man in the world.
A. a smart B. a smarter C. smartest D. the smartest
5. Nobody knows when it last ... in Sri-Lanka.
A. has snowed B. snowed C. is snowing D. will snow
6. Give him a good mark to ... his self-respect.
A. raise B. rise C. get up D. get down
7. You must have as … sugar as possible. It’s bad for you.
A. few B. a little C. little D. a few
8. Would you like … sweet?
A. other B. another C. others D. the others
9. Where's ... bag? It's gone.
A. a B. an C. - D. the
10. She ... in the sun too long and got burnt.
A. has laid B. has been lying C. is lying D. lay
11. Look at ... ear-rings! Do you like them?
A. a B. an C. – D. the
12. Who can tell me where ... ?
A. is my key B. my key is C. was my key D. my key had been
13. There is no place like …
A. house B. apartment C. home D. accommodation
14. The information is top secret, so naturally, everybody is interested in ... .
A. them B. they C. it D. their
15. Save your money but don't put ... in the bank.
A. them B. it C. they D. their
16. One boy hit another … a ball.
A. with B. by C. through D. for
17. Everyone has to answer for all this ….?
A. hasn’t he B. doesn’t he C. does he D. don’t they
18. They looked … each other in surprise.
A. with B. after C. for D. at
19. I cannot excuse you, unless you … me what the problem is.
A. say B. speak C. talk D. tell
20. You just … what you have done!
A. see at B. look C. watch D. notice
Grammar test - 1
Grammar test – 2
Скачать файл (58.5 kb.)