скачать (42.6 kb.)
- Смотрите также:
- Clarke-Epstein C. 78 Important Questions Every Leader Should Ask and Answer [ документ ]
- Перевод текстов (ответы на вопросы по тексту) 12 стр [ лабораторная работа ]
- Таблица (Плакат) - Clauses (Придаточные предложения) [ справочник ]
- Развернутые лекции по теоретической грамматике английского языка. Часть 1 [ лекция ]
- Ангелина Боброва Answer the following questions: 1 What is ict? И [ документ ]
- по лексикологии английского зыка [ лекция ]
- 501 Geometry Questions [ документ ]
- Booth Ken. Theory of World Security [ документ ]
- Assael M.J., Wakeham W.A., Goodwin A.R.H., Will S. Commonly Asked Questions in Thermodynamics [ документ ]
- CIMA Exam Practice Kit: Financial Accounting Fundamentals Book [ документ ]
- Типы предложения. Сложноподчиненные предложения [ лекция ]
- Gradshteyn I.S., Ryzhik I.M. Table of Integrals, Series, and Products Table of Integrals, Series, and Products (CD) [ документ ]
10.1 Answer these questions about the adjective + noun combinations in the table in A.
1 Put these types of contact in order of frequency - frequent, constant, intermittent.
constant, frequent, intermittent (going from most frequent to least frequent)
2 Which of these is a representative sample and which is a random sample: a sample chosen by chance, a sample chosen as typical of the population as a whole?
A sample chosen by chance is a random sample whereas a sample chosen as typical of the population as a whole is a representative sample.
3 Which adjective describes the opposite of a common phenomenon?
an isolated phenomenon
4 Would you be pleased if you did some research and got inconclusive results?
You might prefer your results to be conclusive, but inconclusive results can also be valuable.
5 What adjective other than key can be used with role to give a similar meaning?
A role can also be pivotal or decisive.
6 Which suggests that there is more energy - excess or sufficient energy?
Excess energy - this suggests that there is extra, whereas sufficient just suggests that there is enough.
7 Can you name three people who play an influential role in a child's development?
Mother, father and grandparents play an influential role in a child's development.
8 If two of the four constituent elements of most language exams are reading and speaking, what are the other two?
listening and writing
Скачать файл (42.6 kb.)