скачать (34.6 kb.)
- Смотрите также:
- Socio-psychological characteristics of the impact of values on interpersonal relationships [ документ ]
- Business Communication: Linguistic and Socio-Cultural Peculiarities [ документ ]
- Development of technology of crude smoked sausage [ курсовая работа ]
- Презентация - The Chernobyl Accident and its impact on Belarus [ реферат ]
- Murray E. Jennex, Stefan Smolnik. Strategies for Knowledge Management Success: Exploring Organizational Efficacy [ документ ]
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb. The black swan [ документ ]
- Features of information and psychological safety of the personality during the special psychophysiological research with use of the polygraph e. Kolchik Аннотация [ документ ]
- Каталог - Liming Heavy Industry - Дробильное оборудование [ справочник ]
- Hawkins D., Mothersbaugh D. Consumer Behaviour: Building Marketing Strategy [ документ ]
- Maurais Jacques, Morris Michael A. Languages in a globalising world [ документ ]
- Livermore С.R.(ed.) Gender and Social Computing: Interactions, Differences and Relationships [ документ ]
- Cottam M.L., Dietz-Uhler B., Mastors E., Preston T. Introduction To Political Psychology [ документ ]
SOCIO-PSYCHOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IMPACT OF VALUES ON INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS.
Yangiboyeva Dildoraxon Rahmon qizi
Student of Master’s degree,
National University of Uzbekistan named after M.Ulugbek.
Annotation: Values represent a higher level of human needs. Personal, individual needs, correlated with social significance and mastered by the individual, become values and regulate human behaviour. “As V.A.Yadov points out, the inclusion of value orientations in the structure of personality allows us to grasp the most general social determinants of behavioural motivation, the origins of which should be sought in the socio-economic nature of society, its morals, culture, in the specifics of socio-group awareness of the environment in which social individuality was formed and where the daily life of a person takes place”. The theoretical analysis shows that there is a wide range of tools for studying values and value orientations, created on the basis of numerous studies by psychologists, philosophers, and sociologists.The article reveals the socio-psychological characteristics of the impact the concept of values in the interpersonal relationships.
Keywords: value, value orientations, meaning, significance, individual values, need, interest, interpersonal relationships, theories.
Скачать файл (34.6 kb.)