Эссе, тип Описание. Описание места (города) Description Of The Best Place. Baku. Лучший город - Баку
скачать (12.2 kb.)
Доступные файлы (1):
- Смотрите также:
- База данных больницы [ документ ]
- Самостоятельная работа студента Краткое описание специфики учреждения-базы практики [ документ ]
- Building a High-Quality Teaching Profession: Lessons From Around The World [ документ ]
- Автоматизация водозаборной станции города X [ документ ]
- Георги И.Г. Описание всех обитающих в Российском государстве народов. Том 1 [ документ ]
- Города толкуется как «город, стоящий на дёрне». Восходит название к древнеиранскому языку и все толкования сводятся к акценту на том, что город утопает в зелени [ документ ]
- Шаблоны написания делового письма на английском языке [ справочник ]
- Пример библиографического описания [ лабораторная работа ]
- Изучение теодолитов. Поверки. Производство измерений [ лабораторная работа ]
- Отчет по производственной практике [ документ ]
- АРМ менеджера отдела кадров [ документ ]
- Акцентуации характера [ документ ]
Description of the best place. Baku
There are lots of places in the world which are worth living in (them) or being visited. Some of them attract you to their sights, others have more possibilities for a person to make a swift career and there are places known as cultural centers. But there are few of them which combine all above-listed with the amenities of urban life and the advantages of a big modern city and still have features of old towns therewith.
Baku is quite such kind of place. Depending on the way you arrive in the capital of Azerbaijan, you will see it differently. When you land in a plane, a modern airport meets you and a straight wide highway leads you from the airport which is about 20 km far from the center of Baku, and as you see those high-rise buildings, no doubt you find the city keeps abreast of the times.
In case you get to Baku by train, it brings you right in the center of a city and you are surprised that the buildings built in the 18-19th centuries are saved till nowadays.
It is wonderful (more emotional = for presentation)/One can’t but admire (more official =for essay) how cultural, tourist and industrial life can be mixed within the city. No surprise anyone can find in Baku whatever he or she would like to. Fanciers of different kinds or styles of architecture will be satisfied absolutely, so that buildings from the 12th till the 21st century are situated here. Narrow winding streets and wide roads, two-level road junctions and paved paths, straight prospects and quarter mazes – such contrast makes you be not bored with monotone views.
You can tell the different parts of Baku by smell as well: some of them smell of oil, others do of wormwood, and the main smell of Baku is the smell of the Caspian Sea. You can breathe it walking along one of four longest embankment boulevards in the world, to say nothing about beauty of flower beds and fountains on it. Lots of small and great parks compete with each other in landscape and sculpture design giving a great pleasure to aesthete’s eye.
But not only variety of views and architecture styles or numerous of museums, theatres and galleries attract people to this beautiful city. Besides, mild southern climate and plenty of comfortable beaches are the reasons for thousands of tourists’ desire to have a rest in some health resorts in Baku suburbs where marine breeze freshens you up in hot summer days. In addition, mild winters, where the temperature never falls below zero, offer you to escape from Siberian cold.
The views of Baku differ from one part of the city to another. It is so large that it takes you hours and hours to look it all around. And even if you see it once and decide to visit it in some couple of years later, you will see another Baku as it is changing constantly. Baku has different faces and you never know which one will be shown you next time…
Скачать файл (12.2 kb.)